Monday, May 03, 2010

Wild Mushrooms Can Poison Dogs

April showers bring more than flowers -- they bring wild mushrooms, too. Some of these wild mushrooms are poisonous to our Labrador Retrievers.

Just something to watch for in your yard and along your walks with your Labrador Retriever. Remember, many Labrador Retrievers are not too picky about what they eat (I know mine aren't) and by them eating a wild mushroom, it can lead to serious poisoning. There are at least several reported cases each year, with occasional fatalities.

Technorati Tags:


Blog Archive


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by 2008

Back to TOP