Sunday, March 04, 2012

Chester - Black Labrador Retriever

This is Chester, a three year old, black Labrador Retriever, sent in to us from JW (USA).

black labrador retriever - Chester

From JW: "He is three years old and I have had him for a little over a year, I got him at the pound they said the man had papers but They did not give them to me they also told me he was a blockhead lab and the man called him Chester So I kept that name because he seamed to like it Anyway we live in Missouri and I love Chester so much he is so smart and a "125lb" gentle giant he is so good with my little old Sloopy, she is 15 now and the boss and he is o.k with that:-) I hope they both live forever :-))))"

Technorati Tags:

0 comments:

Blog Archive

dog videos, cat videos, puppy videos, kitten videos, pet videos

Followers

Syndication

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP