Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Baking soda on your Labrador Retriever - readers email

This email was received from Ginny U.S.

I wanted to tell you of a cheap product we use to keep our Labradors clean between their baths. I take a box of baking soda and sprinkle it liberally on my Labradors. Then I just rub and brush it into their coats, making sure it gets in good. The baking soda seems to absorb the Labs odor, just the same as it absorbs odors when used in the refrigerator. I nice, quick, cheap dry bath that keeps them smelling good.

Thanks Ginny for the tip. We have received many emails on shampoos for your Labrador Retriever and it seems many people use baking soda to help keep their Labradors clean.

Technorati Tags: , ,

Categories: General_ Grooming_ ReadersEmail_

0 comments:

Blog Archive

dog videos, cat videos, puppy videos, kitten videos, pet videos

Followers

Syndication

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP